- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Vodafone complains to India regulator about Jio tactics
- Mobile mavericks innovate faster than incumbents
- Vodafone relies on new Idea merger to fight Jio
- MTN: What next for Africa's $17bn telecoms group?
- Global mobile phone chief calls for end to roaming rates
- Telenor to exit India with sale to Bharti Airtel
- India's Reliance to start charging for data services
- New India bank licences spark hopes of overhaul
- Vodafone seeks answer to Indian woes with rival Idea
- Vodafone India/Idea: tamasha smasher
Bharti Airtel Ltd (BHARTIARTL:NSI) closed at 355.50, -11.35% below its 52-week high of 401.00, set on Feb 23, 2017.
283.05Nov 09 2016401.00Feb 23 2017
|Market cap||1.42tn INR|
|EPS (TTM)||11.80 INR|
|Annual div (ADY)||1.36 INR|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.38%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 11 2016|
|Div pay-date||Sep 18 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 28 2017 11:19 BST.