- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Tata offloads consumer mobile business to Bharti Airtel
- Reliance Jio wins regulatory boost in India mobile war
- Jio's ascendance puts Ambani brothers' relationship to the test
- Vodafone hits back at Reliance Jio over India competition
- Jio says telecoms rivals have made $15bn on back of inflated prices
- Liquid Telecom raises $600m to pursue further acquisitions
- Vodafone complains to India regulator about Jio tactics
- Mobile mavericks innovate faster than incumbents
- Vodafone relies on new Idea merger to fight Jio
- MTN: What next for Africa's $17bn telecoms group?
Bharti Airtel Ltd (BHARTIARTL:NSI) closed at 473.75, -0.85% below its 52-week high of 477.80, set on Oct 19, 2017.
283.05Nov 09 2016477.80Oct 19 2017
|Market cap||1.89tn INR|
|EPS (TTM)||6.77 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.00 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.21%|
|Div ex-date||Jul 13 2017|
|Div pay-date||Aug 23 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 19 2017 15:17 BST.