- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Vodafone hits back at Reliance Jio over India competition
- Jio says telecoms rivals have made $15bn on back of inflated prices
- Liquid Telecom raises $600m to pursue further acquisitions
- Vodafone complains to India regulator about Jio tactics
- Mobile mavericks innovate faster than incumbents
- Vodafone relies on new Idea merger to fight Jio
- MTN: What next for Africa's $17bn telecoms group?
- Global mobile phone chief calls for end to roaming rates
- Telenor to exit India with sale to Bharti Airtel
- India's Reliance to start charging for data services
Bharti Airtel Ltd (BHARTIARTL:NSI) closed at 411.30, -4.35% below its 52-week high of 430.00, set on Jul 18, 2017.
283.05Nov 09 2016430.00Jul 18 2017
|Market cap||1.68tn INR|
|EPS (TTM)||9.51 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.00 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.24%|
|Div ex-date||Jul 13 2017|
|Div pay-date||Aug 23 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 21 2017 11:26 BST.