- Brighthouse Financial Announces Conference Call to Discuss First Quarter 2019 Results
- AM Best Assigns Issue Credit Rating to Brighthouse Financial, Inc.’s New Preferred Stock
- Brighthouse Financial Announces Departure of Anant Bhalla, Chief Financial Officer
- Brighthouse Financial Unveils a Smart New Way to Plan for Long-Term Care Expenses
- Brighthouse Financial Announces Fourth Quarter 2018 Results
Brighthouse Financial Inc (BHF:NSQ) closed at 41.01, -22.29% below its 52-week high of 52.77, set on May 08, 2018.
28.52Dec 26 201852.77May 08 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||4.79bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||7.19 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 23 2019 21:15 BST.