- Brighthouse Financial Appoints Eileen Mallesch and Margaret McCarthy to Board of Directors
- A.M. Best Affirms Credit Ratings of Brighthouse Financial, Inc. and Its Subsidiaries
- Brighthouse Financial Announces Third Quarter 2018 Results
- Brighthouse Financial Aims to Simplify Advisor Experience with End-to-End Digital Platform
- Brighthouse Financial to Host Investor Outlook Conference Call
- Brighthouse Financial Announces Conference Call to Discuss Third Quarter 2018 Results
- Brighthouse Financial Broadens its Product Lineup with Two New Fixed Annuities
- A.M. Best Assigns Issue Credit Ratings to Brighthouse Financial, Inc.’s New Junior Subordinated Debentures and Shelf Registration
Brighthouse Financial Inc (BHF:NSQ) closed at 39.58, 5.04% above its 52-week low of 37.68, set on Oct 30, 2018.
37.68Oct 30 201867.55Jan 29 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||4.69bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-5.30 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 16 2018 21:00 GMT.