- Brighthouse Financial Joins Forces with BlackRock to Provide Simplified Access to Lifetime Income
- BlackRock Builds Investment Solution That Provides a Paycheck Throughout Retirement
- AM Best Assigns Issue Credit Rating to Brighthouse Financial, Inc.’s New Preferred Shares
- AM Best Assigns Issue Credit Rating to Brighthouse Financial, Inc.’s New Senior Unsecured Notes
- Brighthouse Financial Announces Preferred Stock Dividend and Related Depositary Share Distribution
- Brighthouse Financial Announces First Quarter 2020 Results
- Brighthouse Financial Announces Conference Call to Discuss First Quarter 2020 Results
Brighthouse Financial Inc (BHF:NSQ) closed at 30.82, -36.12% below its 52-week high of 48.25, set on Feb 11, 2020.
12.05Mar 18 202048.25Feb 11 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.89bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||46.40 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 28 2020 21:00 BST.