- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- New chairman of BHP Billiton promises 'fresh' look at business
- Mining company BHP Billiton makes progress on gender balance
- Australian mining magnate looks to create 'IPL of rugby'
- BHP Billiton/Elliott: short-term victory
- BHP bows to activist pressure to exit US shale
- BHP spends $2.5bn to extend life of Chile copper mine
- Telstra's first dividend cut for 20 years sends shares tumbling
- Elliott raises stake in miner BHP Billiton to 5%
- BHP positions itself at centre of electric-car battery market
- Copper hits fresh two-year high on possible Chinese scrap ban
As of last trade
BHP Billiton Ltd (BHP:ASX) traded at 26.01, -6.94% below its 52-week high of 27.95, set on Jan 25, 2017.
21.17Sep 27 201627.95Jan 25 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||131.63bn AUD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.39 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.52 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||5.84%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 07 2017|
|Div pay-date||Sep 26 2017|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Sep 25 2017 04:50 BST.