- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Chinese energy demand: winter is coming
- New chief of Brazil's Vale aims to halve debt
- BHP chairman fires warning shot at activist investor Elliott
- Iraq-Kurdistan conflict drives up oil prices
- Elliott Advisors set to make an entrance at BHP meeting
- Miners eye boost from China's Belt and Road project
- New chairman of BHP Billiton promises 'fresh' look at business
- Mining company BHP Billiton makes progress on gender balance
- Australian mining magnate looks to create 'IPL of rugby'
- BHP Billiton/Elliott: short-term victory
BHP Billiton Ltd (BHP:ASX) closed at 30.74, -4.42% below its 52-week high of 32.16, set on Jan 15, 2018.
22.06Jun 21 201732.16Jan 15 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||160.93bn AUD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.39 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.52 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.79%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 07 2017|
|Div pay-date||Sep 26 2017|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Jan 17 2018 05:10 GMT.