- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- BHP Billiton set to rebrand itself
- BHP Billiton has no regrets over $1bn fight with Chile workers
- FTSE-listed miners rattled by China concern
- Stocks close out positive week on cautious note
- Corporate spin-offs: divided they stand
- The reshaping of BHP Billiton's US shale business
- Big mining groups rebound to extract a profit
- BHP flags US gas field sale amid activist battle
- Business leaders back transition to low-carbon energy system
- UK dividends to be hit by end of exchange rate 'sugar rush'
As of last trade
BHP Billiton Ltd (BHP:ASX) traded at 23.85, -14.67% below its 52-week high of 27.95, set on Jan 25, 2017.
17.29Jun 24 201627.95Jan 25 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||122.92bn AUD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.6233 AUD|
|Annual div (ADY)||1.02 AUD|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.23%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 09 2017|
|Div pay-date||Mar 28 2017|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of May 26 2017 02:22 BST.