- Johnson & Johnson/biosimilars: immune to reason
- Novartis/gene therapy: corporate DNA
- Hunt is on for a cure for dementia as more drugs flunk final stages
- Eisai/Merck: doubling up, and down
- Patent payout boosts Danish growth to strongest in 11 years
- Biogen shares fall as it adds patients to Alzheimer’s medicine trials
- Celgene sales target cuts signal wider biotech blues
- Lockheed Martin leads biggest decliners on S&P 500
- Pharma recovers composure as price concerns ease
As of last trade,
Biogen Inc (BIIB:NSQ) traded at 283.35, 15.99% above the 52 week low of 244.28 set on May 31, 2017.
244.28May 31 2017370.57Jan 26 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||59.87bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||19.54 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 24 2018 18:26 BST.