- Ardian raises record €6bn infrastructure fund
- Data in the cloud falls back to earth
- Infrastructure funds make bold bet as investor demand runs on
- Infrastructure funds break loose from material reality
- How does it do that? Brookfield and its dividends
Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP (BIP:NYQ) closed at 39.17, -9.77% below its 52-week high of 43.41, set on Jan 26, 2018.
32.26Dec 26 201843.41Jan 26 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||15.38bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.6146 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.88 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.80%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 29 2018|
|Div pay-date||Dec 31 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 18 2019 21:02 GMT.