- BlackSky Expands Its Dynamic Monitoring Capabilities With Airbus Reseller Partnership
- BlackSky to Participate at the Canaccord Genuity 42nd Annual Growth Conference
- BlackSky to Host Second Quarter 2022 Results Conference Call
- BlackSky Wins $4.4 Million IARPA Contract to Provide Advanced Artificial Intelligence for Space-Based Dynamic Monitoring
- BlackSky and Esri Partner to Offer First On-Demand Dynamic Satellite Tasking to Global ArcGIS Online Customer Base
- BlackSky Chief Innovation Officer Dr. Patrick O’Neil to Present on AI and Machine Learning at AWS re:MARS 2022
- BlackSky Awarded Five-Year Joint Artificial Intelligence Center Contract for AI Data Readiness
- BlackSky Promotes Henry Dubois to Chief Financial Officer, Company Reaffirms 2022 Revenue Guidance
- BlackSky Awarded 10-Year Electro Optical Commercial Layer (EOCL) Contract with U.S. Government
- BlackSky Reports First Quarter 2022 Results
Blacksky Technology Inc (BKSY:NYQ) closed at 2.70, 170.00% above the 52 week low of 1.00 set on May 12, 2022.
1.00May 12 202213.20Sep 16 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||313.24m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-3.63 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 08 2022 21:10 BST.