- BlackSky to Participate at the Credit Suisse and Morgan Stanley Investor Conferences
- BlackSky: National Geospatial Intelligence Agency (NGA) Doubles Value of Five-Year Economic Indicator Monitoring Contract to $60 Million
- BlackSky Reports Third Quarter 2022 Results
- BlackSky to Participate in Three Upcoming Investor Conferences
- BlackSky Appoints Jon Kirchner as Chief Product Officer
- BlackSky Wins $10 Million Follow-On Contract for High-Frequency Imagery Services with Asian Government Ally
- BlackSky to Host Third Quarter 2022 Results Conference Call
- BlackSky Files Two Registration Statements on Form S-3
- BlackSky Customer Skytec Demonstrates Seamless Integration of Dynamic Monitoring Data Through Esri ArcGIS Online
- BlackSky Wins $14 Million in Orders to Monitor Critical Global Economic Activity
Blacksky Technology Inc (BKSY:NYQ) closed at 1.78, 78.00% above the 52 week low of 1.00 set on May 12, 2022.
1.00May 12 20228.98Dec 09 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||216.03m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.01 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 02 2022 21:10 GMT.