- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Corporate access: death of the go-between?
- Starbucks: America’s culture wars come to the café
- BlackRock wades into corporate governance conundrum
- Green investing generates returns, not just a warm glow
- Alternative benchmarks emerge to challenge Libor dominance
- Richard Buxton calls UK equities sell-off misguided
- A Sorrell-less WPP
- Pay package of BlackRock’s Larry Fink rises a tenth to $28m
- Fiduciary managers sign up to new standard as regulators circle
- BlackRock co-founder warns on complacency over Chinese tech
BlackRock Inc (BLK:NYQ) closed at 524.42, -11.79% below its 52-week high of 594.52, set on Jan 23, 2018.
375.67Apr 20 2017594.52Jan 23 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||84.28bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||24.54 |
|Annual div (ADY)||11.52 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.20%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 06 2018|
|Div pay-date||Mar 22 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 20 2018 21:02 BST.