- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Global fund houses hold crunch talks with FCA to clarify Mifid
- Treasure map of the ETF world revealed
- Asset managers must beef up cyber security defences
- S&P Dow Jones Indices: 'Those pennies from ETF fees add up'
- Schroders and Janus Henderson to pay for research after Mifid II
- BlackRock reshuffles senior roles in US and Europe
- BlackRock to foot bill for external research under Mifid II
- Best-known high yield funds 'disappoint'
- ETF industry's remarkable record-breaking run
- New US liquidity rules strain mutual funds
As of last trade
BlackRock Inc (BLK:NYQ) traded at 435.14, -1.74% below its 52-week high of 442.84, set on Jul 14, 2017.
336.84Oct 26 2016442.84Jul 14 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||70.10bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||20.84 |
|Annual div (ADY)||10.00 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.30%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 31 2017|
|Div pay-date||Sep 22 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 25 2017 17:54 BST.