- ECB powers raise issues of 'democratic legitimacy'
- Obsession with populists overshadows Europe's more pressing problems
- Alessandro Profumo replaces Mauro Moretti at Leonardo
- ECB and Brussels argue over Italy's oldest bank, paying for Syria's conflict and Ireland's Rhododendron war
- Brussels and ECB divided by Monte dei Paschi's capital proposals
- Italy: bridging the loans gap
- Watchdog urges creation of EU toxic loans bank
- What to look out for from the ECB
- Italy resists Brussels' tough love on banks
- UBI Banca offers just ?1 to buy 3 rescued Italian banks
Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA (BMPS:MIL) closed at 15.08, 2.52% above its 52-week low of 14.71, set on Dec 22, 2016.
14.71Dec 22 201672.80Apr 29 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||442.16m EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||-110.55 EUR|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 22 2016 16:40 GMT.