- UniCredit finalises sale of bad loans to Pimco and Fortress
- What will Janet Yellen say about rate policy before Congress?
- Italian bank bailouts: the full Monte
- EU approval of Monte Paschi restructuring paves way for state control
- The European banking union falls short in Italy
- Italy pumps ?5bn of taxpayers money into two failing lenders
- Liberbank shorts ban: whack-a-bear
- Rescue of Spain's Popular is the start of Europe's banking test
- Decisive Madrid shows edge over sluggish Italians
- Banco Popular and Monte dei Paschi dropped from EBA stress tests
As of last trade
Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA (BMPS:MIL) traded at 15.08, 2.52% above its 52-week low of 14.71, set on Dec 22, 2016.
14.71Dec 22 201643.90Oct 25 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||442.16m EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||-231.45 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 22 2016 16:40 GMT.