- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Australia investigates Takata recalls after man's death
- EU collusion probe threatens German carmakers' 'credibility'
- Audi launches most advanced self-driving car
- Lex in-depth: Together in electric dreams
- Baidu offers open-source car software as lure for data
- Volvo signals end of internal combustion engine
- German businesses plan for Brexit blow
- Is it the end of the road for the motor car marque?
- Harley/Ducati: not such an easy rider
- Hard or soft Brexit? The six scenarios for Britain
As of last trade
Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMWX:GER) traded at 78.58, 9.11% above its 52-week low of 72.02, set on Sep 30, 2016.
72.02Sep 30 201691.76Jan 03 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||52.77bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||11.22 |
|Annual div (ADY)||3.50 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.31%|
|Div ex-date||May 12 2017|
|Div pay-date||May 16 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 24 2017 15:23 BST.