- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Carmakers take electric fight to the factory floor
- Low-carbon technology power play by China’s CATL
- Union warns of jobs risk in shift to electric cars
- Smart speakers will take over? Don’t make me laugh
- CATL claims to be world’s biggest EV battery maker
- China’s CATL says it is now world’s largest EV battery supplier
- Renault-Nissan aims for next generation battery car in 2025
- Are investors still scared by the inflation threat?
- Donald Trump threatens German carmakers with tariffs
- Car wars erupt between Aston Martin and Rolls-Royce
Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMWX:GER) closed at 85.86, 11.41% above the 52 week low of 77.07 set on Jul 28, 2017.
77.07Jul 28 201797.50Jan 23 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||55.67bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||11.53 |
|Annual div (ADY)||4.00 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.66%|
|Div ex-date||May 12 2017|
|Div pay-date||May 16 2017|
|Next div ex-date||May 18 2018|
|Next div pay-date||May 22 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 16 2018 16:35 BST.