- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Volkswagen shrugs off scandals as it posts profits
- German car industry faces being hit with big fines
- Brussels pledges crackdown on car industry rule breaking
- Australia investigates Takata recalls after man's death
- EU collusion probe threatens German carmakers' 'credibility'
- Audi launches most advanced self-driving car
- Lex in-depth: Together in electric dreams
- Baidu offers open-source car software as lure for data
- Volvo signals end of internal combustion engine
- German businesses plan for Brexit blow
Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMWX:GER) closed at 78.50, 9.00% above its 52-week low of 72.02, set on Sep 30, 2016.
72.02Sep 30 201691.76Jan 03 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||51.38bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||11.22 |
|Annual div (ADY)||3.50 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.42%|
|Div ex-date||May 12 2017|
|Div pay-date||May 16 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 27 2017 16:35 BST.