- Holding(s) in Company
- Operations Update / New Investor Presentation
- Result of General Meeting & Total Voting Rights
- Posting of Circular and Notice of General Meeting
- Extension of Falkland Islands Production Licences
- Â£2.5 million Fundraising
- Change of Broker
- Half-year Report
- Second Price Monitoring Extn
- Price Monitoring Extension
Borders and Southern Petroleum PLC (BOR:LSE) closed at 3.06, 134.10% above the 52 week low of 1.31 set on Mar 22, 2022.
1.31Mar 22 20228.50May 04 2022
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||22.53m GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.0022 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Mar 20 2023 15:49 BST.