- Bridge Net Lease, a Subsidiary of Bridge Investment Group, Acquires Manufacturing and Distribution Assets in Pennsylvania
- Bridge Investment Group Holdings Inc. Reports First Quarter 2023 Results
- Bridge Net Lease, a Subsidiary of Bridge Investment Group, Acquires Manufacturing Asset in California and Distribution Asset in Illinois
- Bridge Investment Group Announces Date of First Quarter 2023 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Bridge Investment Group Completes Acquisition of Newbury Partners to Capitalize on Growing Secondaries Opportunity
Bridge Investment Group Holdings Inc (BRDG:NYQ) closed at 9.68, 14.83% above the 52 week low of 8.43 set on May 04, 2023.
8.43May 04 202318.99Jun 02 2022
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||1.14bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.67 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.600 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||6.20%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 01 2023|
|Div pay-date||Jun 16 2023|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 02 2023 21:10 BST.