- Bruker Announces Agreement to Acquire Neurescence Inc., Bolstering Neuroscience Research Portfolio
- Bruker Announces Quarterly Dividend
- Bruker Announces Acquisition of Inscopix for Neuroscience Research
- Bruker Corporation to Participate in the 2022 Jefferies London Healthcare Conference
- Bruker Reports Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results
- Bruker Announces Date and Time of Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Release and Webcast
Bruker Corp (BRKR:NSQ) closed at 66.19, 36.70% above the 52 week low of 48.42 set on Sep 27, 2022.
48.42Sep 27 202285.42Dec 31 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||9.74bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.83 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.20 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.30%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 30 2022|
|Div pay-date||Dec 16 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 07 2022 21:00 GMT.