- BMG warns that music streaming boost could be shortlived
- Bertelsmann considers business shift after Brexit
- Record-breaking auction for Obamas' book deal tops $65m
- Bertelsmann benefits from print's resilient popularity
- Week in Review, January 21
- LionTree names dealmaker Fatine Layt to head new Paris office
- Pearson set to close book on Penguin and media
- Bertelsmann to double investments in China, India and Brazil to ?1bn
- Free Lunch: Easy steps to improve Europe's economies
Bertelsmann SE & Co KGaA (BTG4:FRA) closed at 327.10, -3.74% below its 52-week high of 339.79, set on Sep 09, 2016.
297.31Jun 14 2016339.79Sep 09 2016
|Annual div (ADY)||1.50 EUR|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.46%|
|Div ex-date||May 10 2016|
|Div pay-date||May 10 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 25 2017 16:15 BST.