- BlueRush Announces Strong Q1 2022 Results Including Significant New and Expansion Customer CARR, Continued Growth in Gross Profit and Subscription Revenues
- BlueRush Grants Incentive Options
- BlueRush to Present at the SNN Network Canada Virtual Event on Wednesday, December 8, 2021
- Quadient selects BlueRush as Global Technology Partner
- 2021 Year End: BlueRush Pleased to Report 55% growth in SaaS Revenue, 83% Growth in SaaS Gross Profit and Continued Sales Momentum Subsequent to Year End
- Steve Taylor, CEO of BlueRush, Accepted Into Forbes Technology Council
- BlueRush Retains Independent Trading Group (ITG), Inc. to Market Making Services
BlueRush Inc (BTV:CVE) closed at 0.09, 28.57% above the 52 week low of 0.07 set on Aug 17, 2021.
0.07Aug 17 20210.24Mar 01 2021
|Market cap||14.62m CAD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.0369 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 14 2022 20:57 GMT.