- Blackstone Mortgage Trust Announces Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Blackstone Mortgage Trust Declares $0.62 Per Share Dividend
- Clarion Partners and Blackstone Real Estate Co-Originate Two Senior & Mezzanine Loans for the Brickstone Boulder Student Housing Properties
- Blackstone Funds Complete $13 Billion Acquisition of American Campus Communities
- Blackstone Mortgage Trust Reports Second Quarter 2022 Results
- Affiliates of Blackstone Real Estate Complete $7.6 Billion Acquisition of PS Business Parks, Inc.
- Blackstone Mortgage Trust Announces Second Quarter 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call
Blackstone Mortgage Trust Inc (BXMT*:MEX) closed at 523.08, -10.05% above its 52-week low of 581.54, set on Sep 13, 2022.
581.54Sep 13 2022669.35Oct 14 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||4.41bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.40 |
|Annual div (ADY)||50.02 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||10.35%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 29 2022|
|Div pay-date||Oct 14 2022|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Sep 13 2022 11:30 BST.