- Enovis to Participate in Investor Conferences in June
- Enovis Announces First Quarter 2023 Results
- Enovis to Host First Quarter 2023 Results Conference Call on May 4th
- Enovis to Acquire Novastep
- ENOVIS™ Showcases Next Generation of Medical Technology at the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) Annual Meeting
- Newsweek Names Enovis™ as One of America’s Greatest Workplaces for Diversity 2023
- Enovis™ to Showcase Latest Innovations and Growing Foot & Ankle Portfolio at ACFAS 2023
- Enovis Expands Foot & Ankle Portfolio’s DynaClip® Family by Introducing Procedure-Specific Staples
- Enovis to Participate in the 41st Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference
- Enovis Receives FDA Approval of Patient Specific Instrumentation for STAR® Ankle
Enovis Corp (C520:BER) closed at 52.50, 16.15% above the 52 week low of 45.20 set on Oct 11, 2022.
45.20Oct 11 202261.50Jun 08 2022
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||3.06bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.4469 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 05 2023 07:08 BST.