- Heathrow Terminal 2 — it’s a long haul
- Jet Airways shares climb on talk of Tata investment
- Short cuts: an Everest trek with Edmund Hillary’s family and a revolutionary sports yacht in Monaco
- Boeing, Airbus see solid demand at Farnborough Air Show
- Has British Airways really gone to the dogs?
- IndiGo U-turn deals blow to planned Air India sell-off
- Short cuts: updates from Singapore and Laos
- The best flight is straight and does not stop
- Qantas pushes boundaries with 17-hour ‘kangaroo route’
- First commercial flight crosses Saudi airspace to land in Israel
Singapore Airlines Ltd (C6L:SES) closed at 9.63, 5.36% above its 52-week low of 9.14, set on Oct 30, 2018.
9.14Oct 30 201811.84May 25 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||11.51bn SGD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.5594 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.38 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.96%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 21 2018|
|Div pay-date||Dec 04 2018|
Data delayed at least 10 minutes, as of Jan 21 2019 09:04 GMT.