- US ban deals blow to Middle East airlines but UK stance offers hope
- Travel updates: Amsterdam, Hong Kong and California
- Flawed Indian flight reforms face uphill struggle
- Air miles - fly at the front for a fraction of the cost
- Fullerton Health seeks to tap Asian healthcare interest
- Is India really the most open economy for FDI?
- Virgin Australia deal flurry highlights China opportunities
- Virgin Australia raising A$1bn with China in its sights
- Virgin Australia gets second Chinese stakeholder
- HNA/Virgin Australia: buy away
As of last trade
Singapore Airlines Ltd (C6L:SES) traded at 9.98, 3.96% above its 52-week low of 9.60, set on Jan 03, 2017.
9.60Jan 03 201711.67May 12 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||11.95bn SGD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.6118 SGD|
|Annual div (ADY)||0.44 SGD|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.38%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 11 2016|
|Div pay-date||Nov 24 2016|
Data delayed at least 10 minutes, as of Mar 23 2017 06:07 BST.