- Short cuts: an Everest trek with Edmund Hillary’s family and a revolutionary sports yacht in Monaco
- Boeing, Airbus see solid demand at Farnborough Air Show
- Has British Airways really gone to the dogs?
- IndiGo U-turn deals blow to planned Air India sell-off
- Short cuts: updates from Singapore and Laos
- The best flight is straight and does not stop
- Qantas pushes boundaries with 17-hour ‘kangaroo route’
- First commercial flight crosses Saudi airspace to land in Israel
- 18 hours, five movies, 9,000 miles. Welcome to ultra-long-haul
- Cathay Pacific posts first consecutive annual loss
As of last trade
Singapore Airlines Ltd (C6L:SES) traded at 9.32, 1.97% above its 52-week low of 9.14, set on Oct 16, 2018.
9.14Oct 16 201811.84May 25 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||11.18bn SGD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.6724 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.40 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.29%|
|Div ex-date||Jul 31 2018|
|Div pay-date||Aug 15 2018|
Data delayed at least 10 minutes, as of Oct 19 2018 08:36 BST.