- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Amazon goes back to the future of groceries
- Amazon loans just the start for 'techbanking'
- Carrefour CEO Alex Bompard: 'Macron-like' exec who steers change
- Carrefour poised to name Alexandre Bompard as chief executive
- Carrefour: home and away
- Carrefour posts fifth consecutive year of sales growth
- Heineken turns to cider and creative branding for growth
- Amazon's no-checkout store threatens death of the cashier
- Petrobras asset sales fuel Brazilian M&A revival
- Carrefour: the real deal
Carrefour SA (CA:PAR) closed at 22.01, 9.61% above its 52-week low of 20.08, set on Apr 19, 2017.
20.08Apr 19 201724.84Oct 19 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||16.52bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||1.06 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.70 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.20%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 21 2017|
|Div pay-date||Jul 13 2017|
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Jun 23 2017 16:37 BST.