- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Carrefour shares hit by sharp fall in operating income
- Pinault family sells Fnac-Darty stake to Metro
- Business: Macron and the new French wave
- Carrefour heads down the road to robotics
- European Commission rules Poland retail tax unfair
- Carrefour at a crossroads as new CEO faces same old problems
- Amazon goes back to the future of groceries
- Amazon loans just the start for 'techbanking'
- Carrefour CEO Alex Bompard: 'Macron-like' exec who steers change
- Carrefour poised to name Alexandre Bompard as chief executive
Carrefour SA (CA:PAR) closed at 16.55, 1.47% above its 52-week low of 16.31, set on Sep 05, 2017.
16.31Sep 05 201724.84Oct 19 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||12.82bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||0.9428 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.70 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.23%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 21 2017|
|Div pay-date||Jul 13 2017|
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Sep 22 2017 16:37 BST.