- The First Agrees to Purchase Seven Cadence Bank Branches
- Cadence Bank Announces Settlement of Claims Made by U.S. Department of Justice and the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency
- Cadence Bancorporation Announces Shareholder Approval of Merger with BancorpSouth Bank
- Cadence Bancorporation Reports Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- Cadence Bancorporation to Host Second Quarter 2021 Earnings Conference Call
Cadence Bancorp (CADE:NYQ) closed at 21.19, -11.26% below its 52-week high of 23.88, set on Mar 15, 2021.
7.73Sep 24 202023.88Mar 15 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.64bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.64 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.600 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.83%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 05 2021|
|Div pay-date||Aug 13 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 17 2021 21:10 BST.