- Cardinal Health launches TotalVue™ Analytics, a logistics management tool powered by data to drive cost savings
- Cardinal Health to Webcast Discussion of Second-Quarter Results for Fiscal Year 2021 on February 5
- Ohio Chooses Cardinal Health for COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution
- Cardinal Health Oncology Insights: Eighth Edition Explores Impact of COVID-19 on Oncologists
- Cardinal Health Partners with CDC to Support Vaccine Access for Pharmacies
- Cardinal Health Reports First Quarter Fiscal 2021 Results
Cardinal Health Inc (CAH:NYQ) closed at 55.44, -8.65% below its 52-week high of 60.69, set on Feb 12, 2020.
39.05Mar 23 202060.69Feb 12 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||16.43bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.31 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.94 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.51%|
|Div ex-date||Dec 31 2020|
|Div pay-date||Jan 15 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 15 2021 21:10 GMT.