- CrossAmerica Partners LP Reports Third Quarter 2021 Results
- CrossAmerica Partners LP Maintains Quarterly Distribution
- CrossAmerica Partners to Announce Third Quarter 2021 Earnings Results on November 8
- CrossAmerica Partners LP Reports Second Quarter 2021 Results and Announces Appointment of New Chief Financial Officer
- CrossAmerica Partners to Announce Second Quarter 2021 Earnings Results on August 9
- CrossAmerica Partners to Present at the EIC Investor Conference on May 19
- CrossAmerica Partners LP Reports First Quarter 2021 Results
- CrossAmerica Partners LP Announces Definitive Agreement to Acquire 106 Convenience Store Locations From 7-Eleven, Inc.
- CrossAmerica Partners to Announce First Quarter 2021 Earnings Results on May 10
- CrossAmerica Partners Files 2020 Annual Report on Form 10-K
Crossamerica Partners LP (CAPL:NYQ) closed at 19.90, 19.74% above the 52 week low of 16.62 set on Dec 04, 2020.
16.62Dec 04 202023.24Nov 01 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||754.04m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.4917 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.10 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||10.55%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 02 2021|
|Div pay-date||Nov 10 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 26 2021 18:10 GMT.