- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Trump's Cuba clampdown criticised for not going far enough
- Strong US earnings lift confidence in global outlook
- Lockheed Martin leads biggest decliners on S&P 500
- AB Volvo: hammer down
- European Parliament members decide to bar Monsanto lobbyists
- US blue-chip revenue growth beats expectations
- Don't write off value stocks just yet
- Caterpillar raises outlook after strong earnings
- We're going to hell in a handcart - but whose fault is it?
- JCB piles up big profits despite dwindling global market
Caterpillar Inc (CAT:NYQ) closed at 136.13, -3.07% below its 52-week high of 140.44, set on Oct 24, 2017.
90.34Mar 27 2017140.44Oct 24 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||80.99bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.44 |
|Annual div (ADY)||3.12 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.29%|
|Div ex-date||Oct 20 2017|
|Div pay-date||Nov 20 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 17 2017 21:00 GMT.