- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Chubb sets out post-Brexit move to Paris
- Chubb CEO Evan Greenberg on a winning M&A formula
- Chubb warns of 'unsustainable' environment for insurers
- Adair Turner to chair Chubb's European operations
- Evan Greenberg attacks insurance brokers' 'abusive behaviour'
- Insurers braced for court ruling in Hong Kong case
- Megamergers off the menu as insurers select next targets
Chubb Ltd (CB:NYQ) closed at 142.59, -5.12% below its 52-week high of 150.28, set on Aug 04, 2017.
121.48Oct 21 2016150.28Aug 04 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||66.36bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||11.38 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.84 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.99%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 28 2017|
|Div pay-date||Jul 21 2017|
|Next div ex-date||Sep 28 2017|
|Next div pay-date||Oct 20 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 22 2017 21:04 BST.