- US groups sign up to sustainability standard
- Amazon nears deal to split expansion between NY and Washington
- BP and Shell payouts are more sustainable than Exxon lawsuit
- CBRE moves into flexible office sector
- Sports Direct acquires Evans Cycles in pre-pack deal
- Southeast Asian tech hubs race to become the next Silicon Valley
- Landlords push up US retail rents to post-crisis highs
- Brexit uncertainty puts stockpiling on agenda for UK companies
- Landlords grapple with Sears bankruptcy
- WeWork targets Japanese big business in aggressive expansion
CBRE Group Inc (CBRE:NYQ) closed at 42.12, 10.70% above the 52 week low of 38.05 set on Oct 26, 2018.
38.05Oct 26 201850.43Jul 27 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||14.87bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.86 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 20 2018 21:02 GMT.