- Corporate America’s visa loss is Canada’s brain gain
- Brexit/‘gilets jaunes’: the omnishambles ratio
- British Land aims to sell its last freestanding Debenhams stores
- Strong London office market confounds Brexit predictions
- Brexit options: Norway Plus versus a second referendum
- £4bn retail risk spooks property fund investors
- Bangkok’s $1.6bn megamall: masterstroke or white elephant?
- US groups sign up to sustainability standard
- Amazon nears deal to split expansion between NY and Washington
- BP and Shell payouts are more sustainable than Exxon lawsuit
CBRE Group Inc (CBRE:NYQ) closed at 44.55, -11.66% below its 52-week high of 50.43, set on Jul 27, 2018.
37.45Dec 26 201850.43Jul 27 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||15.19bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.86 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 18 2019 21:01 GMT.