- The mystery of commercial rents: boom or bust?
- Building a new life in Bangkok, Thailand’s world city
- House of Fraser administrators defend Sports Direct sale
- Why price reductions in Kew’s property market are ‘extremely common’
- Dubai developer Emaar puts $1.4bn in assets on sale amid downturn
- Ireland’s volatile property market shows fresh sign of a surge
- HS2 under fire for delaying payments on compulsory land deals
- China mall construction peaks amid heavy oversupply
- ‘Golden years’ buyers make up half Soho’s property market
- Property developer Larry Silverstein on the recovery of lower Manhattan
CBRE Group Inc (CBRE:NYQ) closed at 45.46, -9.86% below its 52-week high of 50.43, set on Jul 27, 2018.
37.04Sep 22 201750.43Jul 27 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||15.45bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.60 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 21 2018 21:01 BST.