- Commerce Bancshares, Inc. Declares Cash Dividend on Common Stock
- 2021 Annual Meeting of Shareholders: Virtual Meeting Only Format
- Commerce Bancshares Deepens Support of FinTech Startups through Investment in SixThirty
- Commerce Bank Joins Guidewire PartnerConnect Solution Alliance Ecosystem to Digitize Claims Payments
- Commerce Bancshares, Inc. Reports First Quarter Earnings Per Share of $1.11
Commerce Bancshares Inc (CBSH:NSQ) closed at 80.75, -2.78% below its 52-week high of 83.06, set on Mar 18, 2021.
48.60May 14 202083.06Mar 18 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||9.48bn USD|
|Annual div (ADY)||1.05 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.31%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 08 2021|
|Div pay-date||Mar 24 2021|
|Next div ex-date||Jun 03 2021|
|Next div pay-date||Jun 21 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 06 2021 21:00 BST.