- Century Communities Sets Date for Third Quarter 2021 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Century Communities Announces the Closing of its Private Offering of $500 Million of Senior Notes due 2029
- Century Communities Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Century Communities Announces Launch of Private Offering of $400 Million Senior Notes due 2029 and Conditional Redemption of 5.875% Senior Notes due 2025
- Century Communities Reports Record Second Quarter 2021 Results
Century Communities Inc (CCS:NYQ) closed at 64.51, -22.46% below its 52-week high of 83.20, set on May 27, 2021.
38.08Oct 30 202083.20May 27 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.18bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||10.67 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.600 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.93%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 31 2021|
|Div pay-date||Sep 15 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 22 2021 21:10 BST.