- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Coeur Reports Second Quarter 2017 Production and Sales Results
- Coeur to Present at Upcoming Conferences
- KCS Adds Four Directors to Board; Strengthens Key Areas on Board
- Coeur Mining, Inc. Announces Expiration of Tender Offer for its Outstanding 7.875% Senior Notes Due 2021
- Coeur Mining, Inc. Prices New Senior Notes
- Coeur Mining, Inc. to Offer Senior Notes
- Coeur Mining, Inc. Announces Cash Tender Offer for its Outstanding 7.875% Senior Notes Due 2021
- Coeur Reports First Quarter 2017 Results
Coeur Mining Inc (CDE:NYQ) closed at 8.78, 20.27% above the 52 week low of 7.30 set on Mar 14, 2017.
7.30Mar 14 201716.41Aug 10 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.57bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.5655 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 21 2017 21:01 BST.