- Constellation Reports Second Quarter 2022 Results
- Constellation Accepting Applications for 2022 E² Energy to Educate Grant Program
- Constellation Advances Climate Goal With Effort to Help Large Business Customers Cut Their Carbon Footprints
- Constellation Energy Corporation Declares Dividend
- Constellation Clearsight and Voliro to Bring Highly Maneuverable Drone Inspections to U.S. Utilities Market
- Constellation CEO Joe Dominguez Lays Out Vision for Clean Energy Transition
- Major Upgrades at Constellation Nuclear Stations Ensure Carbon-Free Electricity for 15 Million This Summer
Constellation Energy Corp (CEG*:MEX) closed at 1,250.00, 0.00% below its 52-week high of 1,250.00, set on Aug 03, 2022.
850.00Feb 23 20221,250.00Aug 03 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||25.21bn USD|
|Annual div (ADY)||11.19 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.90%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 12 2022|
|Div pay-date||Sep 09 2022|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Aug 03 2022 11:31 BST.