- CEVA, Inc. Schedules Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- CEVA's Bluetooth® Dual Mode 5.3 SIG Qualified Platform Offers Improved Security, Less Interference and Better Power Consumption for Wireless Audio
- CEVA Redefines High Performance AI/ML Processing for Edge AI and Edge Compute Devices with its NeuPro-M Heterogeneous and Secure Processor Architecture
- Winner Micro Licenses CEVA's Bluetooth and Wi-Fi IP Platforms for IoT Connectivity SoC
- CEVA Bluebud™ Platform Takes Center Stage for a Differentiated, Premium Wireless Audio Experience in TWS Earbuds, Gaming Headsets, Hearables, Wearables and More
- ASPEED and CEVA Collaborate to Enable Superior Voice Experience on 2nd Generation Cupola360 SoC for Smart Cameras and Video Conferencing Systems
- CEVA and Mimi Hearing Technologies Partner to Democratize Assistive Hearing for the True Wireless Earbuds Market
- CEVA SensPro Sensor Hub DSP Achieves Automotive Safety Compliant Certification for ASIL B (Random) and ASIL D (Systematic)
- CEVA, Inc. to Present at Upcoming Virtual Investor Conferences
- CEVA, Inc. Announces Third Quarter 2021 Financial Results
CEVA Inc (CEVA:NSQ) closed at 37.19, 8.27% above its 52-week low of 34.35, set on Jan 24, 2022.
34.35Jan 24 202283.95Feb 16 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||854.40m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.1258 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 24 2022 21:00 GMT.