- The Cheesecake Factory to Webcast Third Quarter Fiscal 2020 Earnings Conference Call on October 29, 2020
- The Cheesecake Factory Celebrates National Dessert Month With Two Sweet Offers
- The Cheesecake Factory Doubles Food Donations to Local Nonprofits Through Its Nourish Program
- The Cheesecake Factory Makes It Easier to Treat Yourself
- The Cheesecake Factory Reports Results for Second Quarter of Fiscal 2020 and Provides Business Update
Cheesecake Factory Inc (CF2:FRA) closed at 27.60, -31.00% below its 52-week high of 40.00, set on Nov 26, 2019.
13.60Apr 03 202040.00Nov 26 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.45bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-3.24 |
|Annual div (ADY)||--|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||--|
|Div ex-date||Mar 06 2020|
|Div pay-date||Mar 20 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 22 2020 17:18 BST.