- Church & Dwight Reports Q3 Results
- Church & Dwight Co., Inc. Declares 475th Regular Quarterly Dividend
- Church & Dwight to Report Third Quarter 2019 Results
- Waterpik® Enlists Dentist Chris Strandburg to Dispel Common Oral Care Myths
- ARM & HAMMER™ Delivers Innovation with New, Lightweight Laundry Solution
- Church & Dwight to Present at Barclays Global Consumer Staples Conference
Church & Dwight Co Inc (CHD:NYQ) closed at 67.36, 12.94% above the 52 week low of 59.64 set on Feb 05, 2019.
59.64Feb 05 201980.99Aug 19 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||16.53bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.43 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.91 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.35%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 14 2019|
|Div pay-date||Dec 02 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 15 2019 23:30 GMT.