- Waterpik® Enlists Dentist Chris Strandburg to Dispel Common Oral Care Myths
- ARM & HAMMER™ Delivers Innovation with New, Lightweight Laundry Solution
- Church & Dwight to Present at Barclays Global Consumer Staples Conference
- Church & Dwight Reports Q2 Results
- Church & Dwight Co., Inc. Declares 474th Regular Quarterly Dividend
- Church & Dwight to Report Second Quarter 2019 Results
Church & Dwight Co Inc (CHD:NYQ) closed at 72.77, -10.15% below its 52-week high of 80.99, set on Aug 19, 2019.
54.46Oct 11 201880.99Aug 19 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||17.99bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.39 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.91 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.25%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 14 2019|
|Div pay-date||Sep 03 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 19 2019 23:30 BST.