- Church & Dwight to Present at the Deutsche Bank dbAccess 2018 Annual Global Consumer Conference
- Church & Dwight Recommends Shareholders Reject Below-Market Mini-Tender Offer from TRC Capital Corporation
- Church & Dwight Reports 2018 Q1 Results
- Church & Dwight Co., Inc. Declares 469th Regular Quarterly Dividend
- Church & Dwight to Report First Quarter 2018 Results
Church & Dwight Co Inc (CHD:NYQ) closed at 50.69, -6.13% below its 52-week high of 54.00, set on Jul 27, 2017.
43.21Nov 06 201754.00Jul 27 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||12.59bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.96 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.87 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.71%|
|Div ex-date||May 14 2018|
|Div pay-date||Jun 01 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 21 2018 21:01 BST.