- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- C.H. Robinson Reports Third Quarter Results
- C.H. Robinson Names New Board Member
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide Third Quarter 2017 Earnings Conference Call
- C.H. Robinson Celebrates 20 Years of Providing Transportation Solutions in Poland
- Navisphere® Vision Revolutionizes Global Supply Chain Management
- C.H. Robinson Chooses Transflo Telematics for Carrier Network
- C.H. Robinson Appoints Lucas Faase as Finance Director, Europe
- C.H. Robinson Expands Global Network, Acquires Milgram & Company Ltd.
C.H. Robinson Worldwide Inc (CHRW:NSQ) closed at 79.24, -2.59% below its 52-week high of 81.35, set on Nov 02, 2017.
63.41Jul 20 201781.35Nov 02 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||11.05bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.35 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.80 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.27%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 30 2017|
|Div pay-date||Sep 29 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 22 2017 21:00 GMT.