- Charter Communications surfs higher on subscriber gains
- Charter profits surge on $9.3bn US tax gain
- Viacom shares slide after warning on fee income
- Roku shows power of video streaming boom
- Lachlan Murdoch defends Fox scale in media market
- Murdochs weigh break-up of media empire
- Disney's Fox hunt, Weinstein army of spies, Snapchat's disappearing act
- Disney held talks to buy most of 21st Century Fox
- Sprint/T-Mobile: dropped call
- Sprint: blurred vision
Charter Communications Inc (CHTR:NSQ) closed at 321.34, 28.48% above the 52 week low of 250.10 set on Apr 27, 2018.
250.10Apr 27 2018396.64Feb 02 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||74.51bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.73 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 19 2018 21:00 BST.