- Ciena Announces Reporting Date and Web Broadcast for Fiscal Third Quarter 2022 Results
- Brazil’s Mob Telecom Deploys 800G Network with Ciena’s Waveserver 5
- MSAR Selects Ciena to Bring Unmatched Connectivity Speeds and Capacity Across Malaysia
- Media Commerce Picks Ciena’s 800G Technology to Build Backbone Network in Colombia
- Ciena Reports Fiscal Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results
- Ciena to Webcast Financial Community Event
Ciena Corp (CIEN:NYQ) closed at 55.17, 32.52% above the 52 week low of 41.63 set on Jun 16, 2022.
41.63Jun 16 202278.28Dec 29 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||8.08bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.73 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 15 2022 21:10 BST.