- AM Best Comments on Credit Ratings of Cigna Corporation Following Group Benefits Division Sale Announcement
- AM Best Places Credit Ratings of Life Insurance Company of North America and Cigna Life Insurance Company of New York Under Review With Positive Implications
- New York Life to Acquire Cigna’s Group Life and Disability Insurance Business
- Cigna and the Cigna Foundation Help Improve Health and Well-being of Unpaid Family Caregivers in Massachusetts
- Cigna and Cigna Foundation Committed to Support America’s Heroes
- Cigna’s Continued Momentum Drives Strong Third Quarter 2019 Results and Increased Revenue and Earnings Outlook
- Kimberly Ross Appointed to Cigna Board of Directors
Cigna Corp (CIGN:VIE) closed at 182.00, -5.57% below its 52-week high of 192.74, set on Jan 24, 2020.
132.03Aug 28 2019192.74Jan 24 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||76.93bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||11.39 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 27 2020.