- Chimera Investment Corporation Reports 2nd Quarter 2020 Earnings
- Chimera Investment Corporation Announces Date of Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results and Conference Call
- Chimera Closes $400 Million Capital Commitment Led by Funds Managed by Ares Management Corporation
- Chimera Declares Second Quarter 2020 Common Stock Dividend
- Chimera Declares Second Quarter 2020 Preferred Stock Dividends
Chimera Investment Corp (CIM:NYQ) closed at 8.60, 33.96% above the 52 week low of 6.42 set on Mar 18, 2020.
6.42Mar 18 202022.99Feb 20 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.60bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.39 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.20 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||14.39%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 19 2020|
|Div pay-date||Jul 31 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 08 2020 00:00 BST.