- CARGOJET ANNOUNCES TIMING OF FOURTH QUARTER & YEAR END RESULTS & CONFERENCE CALL
- Cargojet Renews Air Cargo Services Agreements with Major Domestic Customers
- Cargojet Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Revenue Diversification Strategy Helps Deliver Another Strong Quarter
- Cargojet Renews IATA's IOSA Registration
Cargojet Inc (CJT:TOR) closed at 173.24, 11.47% above the 52 week low of 155.42 set on Jan 10, 2022.
155.42Jan 10 2022221.50Feb 02 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.00bn CAD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.54 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.04 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.60%|
|Div ex-date||Dec 17 2021|
|Div pay-date||Jan 05 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 21 2022 21:00 GMT.