- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Guru book injunction stirs freedom of speech fears in India
- Five things we learnt from the US earnings season
- P&G boss to Nelson Peltz: 'We are delivering right now'
- Indian guru Baba Ramdev expands into private security
- Week in Review, April 8
- Predictability of consumer staples due for a drastic rethink
- Kraft Heinz: the next meal ticket
- Unilever defends rebuff of Kraft Heinz deal
- Unilever chief now under pressure to deliver on reforms
- Peltz puts pressure on P&G with $3bn-plus stake
Colgate-Palmolive Co (CL:NYQ) closed at 73.17, -5.31% below its 52-week high of 77.27, set on Jun 07, 2017.
63.43Jan 27 201777.27Jun 07 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||64.38bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.59 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.60 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.18%|
|Div ex-date||Oct 20 2017|
|Div pay-date||Nov 15 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 11 2017 21:01 GMT.