- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Investors Chronicle: Bellway, PZ Cussons, Mitie
- Social media stocks hit as Facebook fallout continues
- Multinationals fail to name palm-oil producers
- Stocks to watch: Man, BT, Phoenix, HPE, Blue Buffalo
- How to read the regime change at the US Federal Reserve
- Broadcom closes in on record-busting Qualcomm takeover
- Big brands lose pricing power in battle for consumers
- Guru book injunction stirs freedom of speech fears in India
- Five things we learnt from the US earnings season
- P&G boss to Nelson Peltz: 'We are delivering right now'
As of last trade
Colgate-Palmolive Co (CL:NYQ) traded at 71.66, 5.60% above its 52-week low of 67.86, set on Mar 26, 2018.
67.86Mar 26 201877.91Jan 19 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||62.96bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.59 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.68 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.33%|
|Div ex-date||Apr 19 2018|
|Div pay-date||May 15 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 18 2018 21:00 BST.