- Davos, Brexit and a blood moon rises
- Week ahead: Davos, Brexit, US earnings, ECB
- Netflix: full stream ahead
- Sky teams up with UK government to tackle plastic waste
- Tile to embed trackers in range of consumer electronics
- Sky/Comcast: waiter service
- Scant cause for corporate cheer after year of uncertainty
- After almost $18tn in deals over the past five years, what comes next?
- M&A activity dives in fourth quarter as corporate confidence ebbs
- Jeremy Darroch scans new horizons for Sky under Comcast
Comcast Corp (CMCSA:NSQ) closed at 36.21, 18.99% above the 52 week low of 30.43 set on May 09, 2018.
30.43May 09 201844.00Jan 24 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||164.74bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.44 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.76 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.10%|
|Div ex-date||Dec 31 2018|
|Div pay-date||Jan 23 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 18 2019 21:15 GMT.