- The story of how Elliott seized control of AC Milan
- Watchdog arbitrates between shareholders and Disney in Sky battle
- Week in review, July 14
- Comcast advisers line up for £243m payday in Sky deal
- Daily briefing: Nato under fire, Trump’s tower of secrets, airport robots
- UK government gives all-clear for Fox to buy Sky
- Media and tech leaders converge in Sun Valley: in pictures
- US again seeks to block $80bn AT&T-Time Warner deal
- Latest hack attacks come through the clouds
- Opening Quote: Sky shareholders think it’s all over...
As of last trade,
Comcast Corp (CMCSA:NSQ) traded at 34.12, 12.11% above the 52 week low of 30.43 set on May 09, 2018.
30.43May 09 201844.00Jan 24 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||157.70bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.20 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.76 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.22%|
|Div ex-date||Jul 02 2018|
|Div pay-date||Jul 25 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 18 2018 20:43 BST.