- Investor Christopher Hohn’s annual pay falls to $274m
- CEOs question the bite behind the bark of Trump’s tweets
- Liberty adopts a stop-go strategy
- Will Goldman’s Asia business recover from the 1MDB scandal?
- BuzzFeed cannot bulk up enough to take on Facebook
- Disney wins China’s approval for $71bn Fox deal
- US equities fall 2% as Apple weakness spreads
- Comcast sets its sights on European pay-TV market
- Cable growth drives 21st Century Fox earnings amid film weakness
- Disney gains EU approval for Fox deal
Comcast Corp (CMCSA:NSQ) closed at 37.41, -14.98% below its 52-week high of 44.00, set on Jan 24, 2018.
30.43May 09 201844.00Jan 24 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||170.20bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.44 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.76 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.03%|
|Div ex-date||Oct 02 2018|
|Div pay-date||Oct 24 2018|
|Next div ex-date||Dec 31 2018|
|Next div pay-date||Jan 23 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 07 2018 21:15 GMT.