- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Lutnick's BGC faces challenge in Treasury trading comeback
- ICE held talks with US rival CME over exchanges merger
- JPMorgan calls for tougher clearing house rules
- CME spooks investors with warning on market data
- Oil's deferred delivery market throws up puzzling pattern
- London Metal Exchange to table wide-ranging reforms
- Equity derivatives no longer dominate derivatives trade
- CME Group to close London bourse and clearing house
- Are LSE and Deutsche Börse worthy prizes for rivals?
- LSE-Deutsche Börse collapse comes at dark time for City and EU
CME Group Inc (CME:NSQ) closed at 117.98, -7.54% below its 52-week high of 127.60, set on Mar 01, 2017.
89.80Jun 28 2016127.60Mar 01 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||40.12bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.62 USD|
|Annual div (ADY)||2.64 USD|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.24%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 08 2017|
|Div pay-date||Mar 27 2017|
|Next div ex-date||Jun 07 2017|
|Next div pay-date||Jun 26 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 26 2017 21:00 BST.