- Compass Minerals Reports Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year Results
- Compass Minerals Announces Conference Call to Discuss Fourth-Quarter 2019 Earnings Release
- Compass Minerals Provides Fourth-Quarter Snow Data and Salt Segment Sales Update
- Compass Minerals Plant Nutrition Adds Seed Finisher with Micronutrients to Rocket Seeds™ Portfolio
- Compass Minerals Closes on Sale of $500 Million Senior Notes; Concurrently Closes on Amended and Restated Credit Agreement
- Compass Minerals Announces Pricing of $500 Million Senior Notes
Compass Minerals International Inc (CMP:NYQ) closed at 63.20, -4.45% below its 52-week high of 66.14, set on Feb 12, 2020.
47.51Aug 15 201966.14Feb 12 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.14bn USD|
|Annual div (ADY)||2.88 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.56%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 29 2019|
|Div pay-date||Dec 16 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 14 2020 23:30 GMT.