- Brussels freezes UK back-up power subsidy scheme
- Government support required to increase UK gas storage, report warns
- UK urged to ‘rethink and reverse’ gas storage plans
- Centrica names Charles Berry as chairman
- Neptune Energy hires former Louis Dreyfus finance chief
- Theresa May seeks to reassure business leaders over Brexit talks
- UK coal revival reverses gains in clean power drive
- Is your team working the Rory Underwood way?
- California dreaming of taking a lead on clean energy in the home
- Movers and shakers, September 24
Centrica PLC (CNA:LSE) closed at 145.25, 17.99% above the 52 week low of 123.10 set on Feb 06, 2018.
123.10Feb 06 2018169.60Nov 16 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||8.20bn GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||0.094 |
|Annual div (ADY)||12.00 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||8.26%|
|Div ex-date||Oct 11 2018|
|Div pay-date||Nov 22 2018|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Nov 16 2018 17:06 GMT.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Centrica PLC shares was Hold at 151.00 on 06 Sep 2018Read the full article