- Centene Subsidiary Selected to Continue Serving Mississippi's Medicaid Managed Care Members
- CENTENE FILES PRELIMINARY PROXY STATEMENT FOR SPECIAL MEETING TO PROPOSE ENHANCED CORPORATE GOVERNANCE PROVISIONS
- Health Net Providing Special Assistance to Members Affected by Wildfires
- Texas Residents Can Help Protect Their Communities by Scheduling Immunizations
- Superior HealthPlan Offers Tips for Safely Feeding Newborns During Formula Supply Shortage
- CENTENE CORPORATION REPORTS SECOND QUARTER 2022 RESULTS
- CENTENE SIGNS DEFINITIVE AGREEMENT TO DIVEST ITS SPANISH AND CENTRAL EUROPEAN BUSINESSES
- More California Families Can Eat Healthy with Health Net's $120,000 Grant to Support Vouchers 4 Veggies Program
- CENTENE COMPLETES DIVESTITURE OF PANTHERX RARE
- CENTENE'S DELAWARE SUBSIDIARY AWARDED STATEWIDE MEDICAID CONTRACT
Centene Corp (CNC:NYQ) closed at 97.22, -1.33% below its 52-week high of 98.53, set on Aug 15, 2022.
59.67Sep 10 202198.53Aug 15 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||55.00bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.14 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 15 2022 21:10 BST.