- Cannae Holdings, Inc. Announces Upsizing and Pricing of Public Offering of Common Stock
- Cannae Holdings, Inc. Announces Public Offering of Common Stock
- Cannae Holdings, Inc. Announces Appointment of Richard N. Massey as Chief Executive Officer
- Cannae Holdings, Inc. Announces Pricing of Ceridian’s Secondary Public Offering
- Cannae Holdings, Inc. Enters Into an Agreement to Participate in a Health Care Joint Venture
- Cannae Reports Third Quarter 2019 Results with $1.21 Billion Book Value of Portfolio Company Investments, or $16.81 Per Share
- Cannae Holdings, Inc. Announces Third Quarter 2019 Earnings Release Date and Conference Call
- Cannae Holdings, Inc. Announces Three Year, 5 Million Share Repurchase Program
Cannae Holdings Inc (CNNE:NYQ) closed at 36.64, -5.16% below its 52-week high of 38.64, set on Nov 27, 2019.
15.87Dec 24 201838.64Nov 27 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.64bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.34 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 05 2019 23:30 GMT.