- Trading Update and Notice of Results
- Second Price Monitoring Extn
- Price Monitoring Extension
- Â£1 million contract for late phase cancer trial
- Spin-out of Monument Therapeutics
- New Â£2.2 million contract
- Â£1.4m of contracts for digital health & wearables
- Brain Health Registry Cognitive Assessment Partner
- Holding(s) in Company
- Appointment of Executive Director
Cambridge Cognition Holdings PLC (COG:LSE) closed at 140.50, -27.95% below its 52-week high of 195.00, set on Jul 14, 2021.
40.10Sep 14 2020195.00Jul 14 2021
|Market cap||44.42m GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.0154 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Sep 16 2021 13:19 BST.