- RetireOne Partners with Corebridge Financial to Provide RIAs with Greater Choice for Commission-Free Retirement Income Solutions
- Corebridge Financial Partners with Market Synergy Group to Launch Power Select Advisory for Registered Investment Advisors
- Corebridge Financial Enhances Advanced Outcomes Annuity with Milliman FRM Structured Funds Sub-Advised by Capital Group
- Corebridge Financial Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Results
- Corebridge Financial Names Lisa Longino Chief Investment Officer
- Corebridge Financial Schedules Announcement of Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results
Corebridge Financial Inc (CRBG:NYQ) closed at 15.29, 9.14% above its 52-week low of 14.01, set on Mar 24, 2023.
14.01Mar 24 202323.50Nov 10 2022
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||9.86bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||18.35 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.92 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||6.04%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 16 2023|
|Div pay-date||Mar 31 2023|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 28 2023 21:10 BST.