- SAP chief confident investors will eventually laud Qualtrics deal
- Jeff Bezos is wrong, tech workers are not bullies
- Young Americans need to be taught skills, not handed credentials
- Thai businessman buys Fortune magazine for $150m
- Russia fails to make midterm gains
- San Francisco voters back ‘Prop C’ homeless tax
- San Francisco homeless tax splits tech leaders and politicians
- Google walkout highlights rising dissent among tech workers
- Tech takes its hat off to open source
- US tax cut said to have little impact on investment
Salesforce.com Inc (CRM:NYQ) closed at 132.55, -17.77% below its 52-week high of 161.19, set on Oct 01, 2018.
98.68Dec 05 2017161.19Oct 01 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||100.30bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.28 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 16 2018 21:01 GMT.