- Salesforce boss backs new marine insurance group
- The FT Global GC 25: Guiding hand of the in-house lawyer
- Do the right thing: the counsel driving diversity and inclusion
- Oracle: cloud strife
- ‘Fake it till you make it’ — but know when to stop
- Seattle bows to Amazon pressure over ‘head tax’ to help homeless
- Alibaba brings artificial intelligence to the barnyard
- FT business books of the month: June edition
- Wot is Github [UPDATE]
- Microsoft speeds up in race to $1tn valuation
Salesforce.com Inc (CRM:NYQ) closed at 147.91, -0.53% below its 52-week high of 148.70, set on Jul 12, 2018.
87.26Aug 11 2017148.70Jul 12 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||107.90bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.9172 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 18 2018 20:57 BST.