- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Silicon Valley adopts NFL tactics to improve workplace diversity
- Sage: show me the money
- Twitter cheers investors with sharp rise in users
- Gender pay gap between computer programmers revealed
- Salesforce: peering at clouds
- Intel and Oracle sense the road ahead in tech
- Twitter steps up efforts to combat abuse as user growth slows
- US tech groups file action against Trump migrant ban
- SAP aims to pull Europe out of 'digital recession'
- Tech leaders at Davos fret over effect of AI on jobs
Salesforce.com Inc (CRM:NYQ) closed at 90.83, -1.07% below its 52-week high of 91.81, set on May 25, 2017.
66.43Dec 02 201691.81May 25 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||64.69bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.1896 USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 26 2017 21:01 BST.