- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Twitter steps up efforts to combat abuse as user growth slows
- US tech groups file action against Trump migrant ban
- SAP aims to pull Europe out of 'digital recession'
- Tech leaders at Davos fret over effect of AI on jobs
- Twitter: flock and a hard place
- Corporate year in review
- Gap shares plunge on weaker sales and dour guidance
- Twitter chief operating officer Adam Bain to depart
- Microsoft takes aim at Slack with bundled chat service
- Twitter cuts workforce by 9% as revenue growth slows
Salesforce.com Inc (CRM:NYQ) closed at 81.78, -3.20% below its 52-week high of 84.48, set on May 26, 2016.
60.33Feb 24 201684.48May 26 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||56.98bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.2942 USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 24 2017 21:03 GMT.