- Cirrus Logic Launches Advanced Haptic and Sensing Technology Solutions for Richer, Immersive User Experiences
- Cirrus Logic to Present at Upcoming Conferences
- Cirrus Logic Reports Q4 FY20 Revenue of $279.3 Million
- Cirrus Logic Names Catherine Lego to Board of Directors
- Cirrus Logic to Announce Q4 Results May 4
Cirrus Logic Inc (CRUS:NSQ) closed at 71.69, -21.76% below its 52-week high of 91.63, set on Jan 30, 2020.
37.25May 31 201991.63Jan 30 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||4.33bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.64 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 28 2020 21:00 BST.