- CrowdStrike to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conferences
- CrowdStrike Reports First Quarter Fiscal Year 2022 Financial Results
- CrowdStrike Accelerates Security Transformation With New Store Partner Integrations from Rapid7, Google Cloud, ExtraHop and Siemplify
- CrowdStrike and EY Announce Expansion of Alliance to Provide Joint Cyber Offerings to Help Combat Ransomware and Accelerate Zero Trust
- CrowdStrike Brings Behavioral Detections to Cloud Security Posture Management for the Industry’s First Adversary-Focused Cloud Security Solution
- New Unique Zero Trust, macOS and Threat Hunting Updates Added to CrowdStrike’s Industry-Leading Falcon Platform
- CrowdStrike Falcon Fusion Streamlines Security Operation Center with Automated Workflows, Drastically Reducing Threat Response Time and Remediation
- CrowdStrike Named a Leader in Endpoint Security Software As A Service by Independent Research Firm
- CrowdStrike Named a Leader for the Second Time in the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms
- CrowdStrike and Google Cloud Extend Strategic Partnership to Deliver Defense-in-Depth Protection Across Hybrid Cloud Environments
CrowdStrike Holdings Inc (CRWD:NSQ) closed at 231.27, -7.96% below its 52-week high of 251.28, set on Feb 16, 2021.
91.05Jun 12 2020251.28Feb 16 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||52.22bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.7148 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 11 2021 21:00 BST.