- CrowdStrike Showcases Innovation and Leadership Across Key Areas to Bolster Customers’ Cyber Posture at Fal.Con 2021
- CrowdStrike Falcon FileVantage Empowers Teams to Pinpoint Potential Adversary Activity Through Central Visibility and Scalable File Integrity Monitoring
- CrowdStrike Introduces First-Of-Its-Kind XDR Module to Deliver Real-Time Detection and Automated Response Across the Entire Security Stack
- CrowdStrike Joins Forces with SaaS, Cloud and Security Leaders to Set the Standard for XDR Through New CrowdXDR Alliance
- CrowdStrike Launches Free Humio Community Edition to Bring Power of Streaming Log Management to Everyone
- CrowdStrike Falcon Fusion Extends Support to Over Burdened SOC Teams, Provides Rich Contextual Insights and Customization Through SOAR Framework
- CrowdStrike to Host Investor Product Briefing
- CrowdStrike and UiPath Partner to Secure Robot-led Processes with First of Its Kind Integration
- CrowdStrike Speeds Response Time and Remediation of Critical Security Incidents for Government Agencies
- Humio, a CrowdStrike Company, Wins Enterprise Management Associates Top 3 Award for Market-leading Observability
CrowdStrike Holdings Inc (CRWD:NSQ) closed at 285.35, -1.34% below its 52-week high of 289.24, set on Aug 30, 2021.
118.10Nov 10 2020289.24Aug 30 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||65.11bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.8301 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 18 2021 21:00 BST.