- New CrowdStrike Report Finds an Increase in Cyber Adversaries Turning to Business Disruption as Main Attack Objective
- CrowdStrike Partners with ElevenPaths to Bring the Power of the Falcon Platform to Customers Worldwide
- CrowdStrike Has Highest Rating Among Vendors Named a November 2019 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Second Consecutive Year
- CrowdStrike Report Uncovers Organizations Globally Take 162 Hours On Average to Detect and Respond to Breaches
- CrowdStrike Partners with Wipro, Bringing the Power of the Falcon Platform to Customers Worldwide
- CrowdStrike Announces Winners of Customer Excellence Awards at User Conference Fal.Con UNITE 2019
- CrowdStrike Expands Cloud-Native Falcon Platform with New Firewall Management Module
- New CrowdStrike Store Apps Extend the Power of the Falcon Platform
- CrowdStrike Introduces Falcon for Amazon Web Services to Simplify Cloud Workload Protection
As of last trade,
Crowdstrike Holdings Inc (CRWD:NSQ) traded at 57.65, 29.32% above the 52 week low of 44.58 set on Oct 22, 2019.
44.58Oct 22 2019101.88Aug 20 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||12.59bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.8638 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 27 2020 18:46 GMT.