- CrowdStrike Expands Zero Trust Support to macOS and Linux for Cross-Platform Protection; Grows Partner Integrations to Accelerate Customers’ Zero Trust Journey
- CrowdStrike Ranks #1 for Modern Endpoint Security Market Shares for Second Consecutive Time
- CrowdStrike Launches Falcon Fund II for Continued Investment in Cybersecurity and Technology Trailblazers
- CrowdStrike to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conference
- CrowdStrike APAC Named Frost & Sullivan Endpoint Security Industry Company of the Year and was also recognized as a Customers’ Choice by Gartner
- CrowdStrike Wins Tenth Consecutive AV-Comparatives Award, Highlighting Falcon’s Proven Efficacy and Market-Leading Technology
- CrowdStrike Falcon Detects 100% of Attacks in New SE Labs EDR Test, Winning Highest Rating of All Vendors
- CrowdStrike Receives Global Recognition as a Pre-Eminent Market and Technology Leader in Cybersecurity
- CrowdStrike Falcon Wins Best Cloud Security Technology Solution in Annual CRN List
- New Survey Shows Growing Crisis of Trust with Microsoft and Legacy IT Vendors
CrowdStrike Holdings Inc (CRWD:NSQ) closed at 176.70, 4.76% above its 52-week low of 168.67, set on Mar 05, 2021.
168.67Mar 05 2021298.48Nov 10 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||40.32bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.9384 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 14 2022 21:00 GMT.