- Capstone Intercepts 20m of 2.2% Cu Including 5m of 5.3% Cu: Exploration Program Pointing to Higher Grades and Wider Intercepts than in Current Reserve
- Capstone Intersects 20.1 Meters Grading 5.53% Copper, Including 6.4 Meters of 11.32% Copper at Cozamin Mine
- Capstone Q3 2019 Results, Near-Term Organic Growth
- Capstone: Time Change - Q3 2019 Conference Call and Webcast
- Capstone Mining to Release Q3 2019 Results on November 5, 2019
- Capstone Mining Hosts Analyst Visit at Cozamin and Pinto Valley
Capstone Mining Corp (CS:TOR) closed at 0.66, -9.59% below its 52-week high of 0.73, set on Apr 23, 2019.
0.41Aug 14 20190.73Apr 23 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||263.39m CAD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.0074 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 13 2019 20:59 GMT.